velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorluchis
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2010 edited

hi there,

im luke. this is my bike.

P1020428.JPG
    Posted By: lames neilsonfixed is great because it's the most natural, but i really love all kinds though always have.

There's nothing "natural" about any particular form of bicycle. It's entirely engineering decisions, so any form is as natural as any other.

Fixed gear bikes are certainly simple, but if you mean that it's the original form of the pedaled bicycle, you'd have to go for the penny farthing. And I don't think you'd want to.
    Hi. my name is Mike. i live in des moines, iowa.
    YAY! I've just upgraded from lurker status. I live in Bedford, Texas... kinda new to cycling in general. Here's my bike!

Nice!
    :D
    whats up errybody. ive been pedalin fixed for a little less than a year now. i built/converted an old schwinn traveler and i'm gettin ready to upgrade some components to make for a better ride. check my profile for photos!
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2010

Posted By: wanderingmoogleYAY! I've just upgraded from lurker status. I live in Bedford, Texas... kinda new to cycling in general. Here's my bike!

Alright, Texas! I'm in Houston myself.
    • CommentAuthorHiCity
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2011

hi, im mowgli

i live in honolulu and like to go fast. and slow. spend my sundays playing bike polo. I ride fixed after a long career of bmx riding. Im not opposed to other bikes, this is merely my preference. I just built up a makino as my previous entry level bike was stolen. This bike is a dream come true for me. Thanks for lookin, aloha.

this is my ride
    • CommentAuthorAaron C
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2011

nice to meet you.
    • CommentAuthorCanadaSteep
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2011 edited

I'm from Canada. I brought my bike w/me to NYC - and had a great time (the black/pink one).
    Currently, this is my main ride:

https://velospace.org/node/34749
    I'm Mikey from the Boston area and I ride a 1972/3 Fuji Finest in the summer and a Masi Speciale during the winter. Will post pics soon--all of your bikes have been really inspirational.
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2011

Posted By: CanadaSteepI'm from Canada. I brought my bike w/me to NYC - and had a great time (the black/pink one).
    Currently, this is my main ride:

https://velospace.org/node/34749

wut?
    • CommentAuthorChilvers

Hey, I'm Matt, from Chicago il - Ive posted on here a few times but never formally introduced myself.
    here's one of my newest bikes, custom Sizemore track bike.

• CommentAuthorveggie

Nice Bike/pictures/camera.
    • CommentAuthorHiCity

damn the clearance for your front wheel is absolutely minimal.. looks sick but would hate to catch a rock in there. Nice bike man
    • CommentAuthorChilvers
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2011

Thanks guys, much appreciated - sorry it's nds photos but you get the jist. And HiCity, I hope I never have to cross that bridge ;)
    Hello everyone, my name is Alvin, and currently I ride a Caad 7 with sram force, which I ride pretty much every day, rain or sun. Additionally I'm in the process of building up a Bianchi San Jose to get into cyclocross next season. Sadly, the frame is too small, so im looking at a pake cmute or a motobecane fantom cross.

Sac fixed gear!
    • CommentAuthorMaxwax360
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2011

Hey everyone, my name is Max. Located in sacto, click on my name to see what i ride. Currently building a freestyle bike, but a little low on funds. SFG
    • CommentAuthorKoop
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2011 edited

Hey all, been lurking for a while and decided to join the fray. My current rides are a Dodici Special and mid 80's Pinarello Pista with a C-Record Pista gruppo. Recently posted the Dodici, I'll put up the Pinarello when I get some decent shots of it. Cheers.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.