velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

Well, so did Dan Ackroyd.
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2010

Posted By: Joshua A.C. NewmanWell, so did Dan Ackroyd.

Hey, Dan Aykroyd was GREAT in Grosse Pointe Blank.
    13 years ago, man.
    Hey, New on here. Bikes I currently own: 1983 Univega Viva Sport converted to 14 speed, badly in need of complete teardown and overhaul, and a recently acquired 1984 (I believe) Schwinn Sierra that I'm converting for street use.

As you can probably guess, I like old steel (cromoly) bikes.
    • CommentAuthorgreg
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2010

Posted By: FasteryoufoolHey, New on here. Bikes I currently own: 1983 Univega Viva Sport converted to 14 speed, badly in need of complete teardown and overhaul, and a recently acquired 1984 (I believe) Schwinn Sierra that I'm converting for street use.

Welcome! Please upload your bikes so we can enjoy them
    Another convert from lurker. I got some photos of my current rides. will throw them on very soon. I just restarted the fixed stuff from when I was a wee lad. Its built from an old Ross because Falling is different now. I like my big ol Schwinn Le Tour Tourist for those nice days when no-ones in a hurry. And my favorite is an unknown model Schwinn single speed. Mucho fun!
    My names Corey im from Sacramento and I ride a Bareknuckle.
    Posted By: greg
    Posted By: FasteryoufoolHey, New on here. Bikes I currently own: 1983 Univega Viva Sport converted to 14 speed, badly in need of complete teardown and overhaul, and a recently acquired 1984 (I believe) Schwinn Sierra that I'm converting for street use.

Welcome! Please upload your bikes so we can enjoy them

Heh... will do that soon - but you won't enjoy them. They're functional but ugly. So far, anyhow.
    I will enjoy them!
    Well, you will if he makes sure to add an extra level of handlebars and turn his shifters in funny directions.
    Then I really will!
    Bikes Uploaded. :)
    • CommentAuthorCru Jones
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010 edited

Hey, I'm Matt and I have been lurking for about a year and a half now. I uploaded my bike but I am not sure how to post it...
    Posted By: Cru JonesHey, I'm Matt and I have been lurking for about a year and a half now. I uploaded my bike but I am not sure how to post it...

Welcome!
    ................im very high!
    • CommentAuthorsfbee
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010

on life, i presume?
    • CommentAuthorAaron C
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010

Posted By: boy on byke................im very high!

/thread
    Posted By: sfbeeon life, i presume?

....yes yes of couse and expecialy when im peddeling me bike. what did you think im high on .......lurking?
    I've been riding fixed gear for about nine months now, and love it. My Specialized conversion is posted up on my profile, but I have a Gold diggin Stripper in the mail that I am about to build up with my current parts. I plan on upgrading parts as money allows, and will post pics accordingly. Stoked on this forum!
    james, lexington kentucky.

seriously riding for 3 years, fixed for 1 1/2

i have a kilo tt which i'm currently murdering out and a fuji which i'm turning fixed as well.

fixed is great because it's the most natural, but i really love all kinds though always have.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.