velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorphubeone
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2009

Hey guys, been checking out this site for awhile. Finally decided to post my bike.

It's a Windsor Clockwork which I've pretty much converted into what it is today.

Hey, my REAL name is Gabe, and the bareknuckle you see on my proile is extremely outdated, the jut have not posted anything new because i have no camera : (
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2009

Posted By: GOBSTOPTODROPHey, my REAL name is Gabe, and the bareknuckle you see on my proile is extremely outdated, the jut have not posted anything new because i have no camera : (

You may have a camera without realizing it, or could easily acquire one.

If not, Neighbor Man, contact me and I will bring a camera around so you can take some snaps.
    • CommentAuthordmdeford

Posted By: LuvCumsInSpurts
    Posted By: dmdefordI'm thinking about buying a Bianchi Pista in the spring...

If it's a more recent one, save some cash and buy a Mercier Kilo TT instead of BikesDirect, or one of the new chromed ones on eBay. I think most people on here will second that.

The new pistas are garbage. The ones from the late 80's, early 90's, however, are very nice lugged, columbus tubed track frames, but it will most certainly set you back quite a bit more.

Please refer to previous posts about this subject if you have any other questions.

Hey thanks, I've been looking at the Mercier Stripper, either the complete bike or just buy the frame because I'll end up swapping out parts anyways.
    • CommentAuthorparkman14

Posted By: dmdeford
    Posted By: LuvCumsInSpurts
    Posted By: dmdefordI'm thinking about buying a Bianchi Pista in the spring...

If it's a more recent one, save some cash and buy a Mercier Kilo TT instead of BikesDirect, or one of the new chromed ones on eBay. I think most people on here will second that.

The new pistas are garbage. The ones from the late 80's, early 90's, however, are very nice lugged, columbus tubed track frames, but it will most certainly set you back quite a bit more.

Please refer to previous posts about this subject if you have any other questions.

Hey thanks, I've been looking at the Mercier Stripper, either the complete bike or just buy the frame because I'll end up swapping out parts anyways.

Just buy the frame. Now they even have some sweet chromed end frames dude, here's a link:

http://bikeisland.com/cgi-bin/BKTK_STOR20.cgi?Action=Details&ProdID=1759

Look at the gallery of pictures. Just buy the frame because the Kilo parts it comes with will make you feel quickly dissapointed in your purchase. The Kilo really is a pretty sweet frame if you also get some sweet parts. Check out my kilo on my profile!
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

Happy Festivus to all of you news, lurkers, and waiting to introduce yourselfs. Is everyone ready for the feats of strength?
    Posted By: eaglerock
    Posted By: GOBSTOPTODROPHey, my REAL name is Gabe, and the bareknuckle you see on my proile is extremely outdated, the jut have not posted anything new because i have no camera : (

Youmay have a camerawithout realizing it, or could easily acquire one.

If not, Neighbor Man, contact me and I willbring a camera aroundso you can take some snaps.

thanks a lot man, I sent you a pm
    Hi, i'm Jakub.

Just made an account.

New to biking.

Starting a bulid for the summer.

Always open to any tips.
    Awesome. What are you going to do with that Schwinn?
    • CommentAuthorAlia
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2010

My name is Alia. I am a total lurker. And Greg's better half...
    • CommentAuthorFeFst

What up, names Tyler, 19 years young, I live the thug life
    Alia, is that your real name, or are you named for a certain, Abominable Atreides?
    • CommentAuthorgreg

She wasn't named after a Dune character, nerd!
    Hahahaha. That and this are the funniest things of 2010 so far.
    AW SNAP
    • CommentAuthors3l1n4
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010

hiiiii my name is Selina and I'm 23.
    • CommentAuthorWOLF OUT

YELLO! I'm Ryan and I think the bicycle is the greatest machine ever invented. I love seeing everyones bikes on here but vintage bikes are what catch my eye!
    J.A.C.N., A/S/L?
    • CommentAuthorcriznell

Hey,
    Criznell here. I ride everything. Love bicycling, its the best antidepressant ever. An activity for the senses. Next bike: CAAD 9, 6700 everything. Still waiting on the money to come in. When it does and I get my new roadbike, I'm probably going to break out of the atmosphere and knock some satelites around. Its re-entry I'm concerned about.
    Still in school, cant incorperate riding as transportation yet. Still learning, getting stronger (I have horse legs BTW).
    ROTFLBBQ WTF NSFW

Hey, Criznell, if you immediately need to get something lighter and expensiver, just let me know. I'd be happy to get that bike out of your way so you can upgrade.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.