velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

Posted By: veggieI wish we got snow in Houston. Right now i can look to my left out the front window and see what looks like spring. Its 65 out.

My heart bleeds for you. ~!~
    hi my name is caleb and i dont know how to post pics of me or my bike on threads
    • CommentAuthorKaybin
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2009

Hey everyone,

I am new to Velospace even though I have known of its existence for years. I never really felt I had anything worth putting on. Anyways, I have been a member of Bike Forums for a while and decided whether my stuff is worth showing or not, I might as well start indexing my bikes. In all honesty, this is the easiest way to check my bikes bio's. Anyways, I have quite a few, but here are the two I am most proud of at this point.
    06 Specialized Allez Triple (Road Bike)

06 Giant FCR3 (Touring Bike)

Glad I finally joined!

-Kaybs
    • CommentAuthorparkman14

Posted By: carbon fiber15hi my name is caleb and i dont know how to post pics of me or my bike on threads

post it on flickr or photobucket or something, copy the embed code, and paste in your post. ;)
    • CommentAuthorlatron

Posted By: MacMarkSkinny tires made me fall 3 times.

As fun as falling can be, eventually the time comes for studded snow tires. Try some sometime.
    im terrible with computers but i'll try... someday. thanks for the advice.
    • CommentAuthorgreg

Posted By: KaybinHey everyone,
    Glad I finally joined!

-Kaybs

Welcome - glad to have you around
    • CommentAuthorblindrobert
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2009 edited

Hi - I am roberto/blindrobert. This is my Frances Cycles fixtonneur and my Waterford track - I have others.

Robert that Frances is awesome.
    Jaiden and Ian I will go by there on wednesday if it is still there I will grab it for whoever wants it.
    Holy shit, that's a hot randonneur.
    • CommentAuthorblindrobert
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2009 edited

Thanks - really fun to ride. The cropped rear fender is a little too short - I will do it over again longer sometime. Josh is really easy to work with and I love the bike. It's like a test lab for all the claims of Vintage Bicycle Magazine: big frames, fat tires, handlebar bags, fenders....it's all good!
    My name is Michael Morrissey, and I too don't know how to post a picture to my bike.
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2009 edited

• CommentAuthorwes m.
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2009

Hi. My real life name is Wes. I ride an early 90's specialized sirrus road bike, a redline single speed 29er mtb, a spicer fixed gear, a sanner track bike, a surly crosscheck set up for day tripping, a giant iguana mtb for going to 7-11, and an old sketchy tandem for picking up young women when the bars close. Yesterday I got a fit str3 bmx bike. Ive already hurt myself.

• CommentAuthorlatron

Posted By: blindrobertThanks - really fun to ride.

Glorious. Post that bike!
    • CommentAuthordmdeford

Hey all, my name's Davis DeFord and I've got a Bianchi Osprey, a Trek 520, and I'm thinking about buying a Bianchi Pista in the spring...
    Posted By: dmdefordI'm thinking about buying a Bianchi Pista in the spring...

If it's a more recent one, save some cash and buy a Mercier Kilo TT instead of BikesDirect, or one of the new chromed ones on eBay. I think most people on here will second that.

The new pistas are garbage. The ones from the late 80's, early 90's, however, are very nice lugged, columbus tubed track frames, but it will most certainly set you back quite a bit more.

Please refer to previous posts about this subject if you have any other questions.
    Posted By: wes m.Ive already hurt myself.

BMX is a great way to remind yourself of how old you really are. At least that's been my experience.
    Yeah. I remember a time I hit the ground doing something — probably falling out of a tree or some dumb shit — and feeling the shockwave go back and forth and back and forth in my body. When I was younger, it was just a hit, and then I'd get up and do the next thing. But there's a point where you have to start taking it seriously.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.