velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorsoulbyte
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2009

Because the term "Hipster" is used so often everywhere, I thought I'd post this up. No way reflects my opinions, just thought it'd be funny. Let's make it interesting and post other hipster pictures you might have laying around.

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2009/12/the-evolution-of-the-hipster-2000-2009.html
    • CommentAuthorr.p.r

I'm somewhere between step seven and step nine.

I wonder what I'll look like next year! I hope bikes and Apple products are still cool.
    • CommentAuthorbionnaki

I didnt find those caricatures to be all that accurate.
    I am 7 without a beard
    • CommentAuthorcyciumx

I find it extremely accurate... but they need to clarify that any hipster will stay his/her hipster-year the first time they screw... so if homeless guy '06 busts one in '06 he will always look homeless in a subconscious effort to continually get laid... '06 style
    ehhh
    • CommentAuthortimmy240

Posted By: cyciumxI find it extremely accurate... but they need to clarify that any hipster will stay his/her hipster-year the first time they screw... so if homeless guy '06 busts one in '06 he will always look homeless in a subconscious effort to continually get laid... '06 style

LOL! I'm glad that I look nothing like any period of that.
    • CommentAuthorbugmcw

Nice link, but I don't want to buy your domain...
    • CommentAuthorSkidMark

I finished my full-sleeve tattoo before that timeline starts.
    Number 2 is hot as shit.

I guess I'm kind of a mix between 1 and 8 with BMX punk thrown in.
    I'd totally hang with some of those people. Nothing wrong with being hip, there are always a group of people during any period that dress and act a certain way, however in the past it used to mean something where as now it does stand for anything but I guess consumerism.
    Everything seems a couple of years behind. 2 or 3.
    Posted By: bugmcwLook at this fucking hipster

(fixed)

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.