velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthormattattatt
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2009

and hit me in the back of the neck. i was mad at first, but after he called me a "dumb fucking white bitch" and told me "the side of the road aint a mothafuckin bike lane nigga" i opted not to talk shit or explain civil law and just ride away and laugh. kinda wish the burger didn't fall out of the wrapping i would have eaten it. that is all.
    • CommentAuthorfixedpuch

Similar story....

but here is a little background info first; If the Colorado Rockies score 7 or more runs, the next day all Taco Bell's do 4 tacos for $1...

It was the day after a Rockies game when they got more than 7, I had 3 taco's thrown at me.....

I wasn't to bummed about not being able to eat them because taco bell makes me poop for days...

I just kinda rode off in shock laughing.....I'm glad some one else has a similar story
    Ah, Baltimore.

hahaha hopefully more people can laugh about this shit and will share stories. i am not bitter towards automobile drivers, just think it's weird how much i have been fucked with lately for no reason. i obey the laws, stay as far right as possible and i am aware of my surroundings.
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2009 edited

Posted By: suicide_doorsAh, Baltimore.

hahahha
    My uncle was riding one time and some kids from the near by high school on their lunch break drove past him and threw a full can of coke at him. It hit him in the shoulder but didn't knock him over.
    They shortly after turned into a neighborhood a few hundred feet away. My uncle, who was a very fast rider at the time, managed to catch up with them, chase them around an erratic route through the neighborhood and snag their license plate number.
    He went to the police about it and they said there was nothing they could do about but one of the cops gave him the address of the kid who was driving and my uncle went to his house, wrote a note saying, "now I know where you live" and left it on the front porch using a can of coke as a paper weight.
    He never went back, he just wanted to fuck with him.

Sadly, I don't have any interesting stories of my own. Just a few people yelling at me and others spraying me with exhaust fumes.

your uncle rules
    never mind
    Posted By: mattattattyour uncle rules

He's the coolest guy ever haha
    At least it was a soft item, around here they throw beer bottles or beer cans, they hurt real bad!!
    • CommentAuthorLyKqiD

That sounds like a hate crime to me!
    im seriously LOL big time !

I can just imagine the car of peeps who 'cheeseburger' checked you ahahaha.

Damn fools at least they were paying attention to the road sides but that harassment part of it is too funny LMFAO..keep rolling strong homeez
    • CommentAuthordmdeford

someone threw a 2 liter bottle of coca-cola at my dad. he tells me picked it up and chased the lady to the next stop light, she rolled up her window and kept ignoring him when he was knocking on her window. so he unscrewed the cap and poured it through the sunroof that she forgot to close. i still laugh when he tells that story to people.
    • CommentAuthorMancha150

Oh yes baltimore. That reminds me of I time I got lost riding in NE washington dc and was barked at by two guys in a car then passed up by a cop who just looked at me and shook his head. That was back when I was riding a shiny blue univega so this may be why. I have also had a couple of people motion that they were gonna knock me off, but again, who wants to steal a univega. I hear Baltimore is no better than some parts of DC for cycling. Not to mention some shitty roads.
    • CommentAuthorveggie

My dad told me once he was riding with this one dude out in the country somewhere. Some redneck yelled at them and threw a beer bottle at him. He either caught it or it landed without breaking and he picked it up. Either way he threw it back at their truck at the next stop sign.
    1) Baltimore is a goddamn ghost town, nothin but creepy. Although Ottobar had some really good shows. We used to roll up there from D.C. like two or three times a month. Is that place still around?

2) The idea of a flying cheeseburger is pretty funny but the idea of a flying ANYTHING aimed at a cyclist just bums me out. Why on earth would anyone show such violence toward someone riding the least threatening vehicle there is? This seems like a more and more common reaction to anyone doing anything different than other people. Hurt them. Damn shame.

Anyways excuse my downer moment, on with the flying food stories.

no offense just Baltimore reminds me of the video
    I seen that video a couple years ago, couldnt stop laughing at it then, some things never change, cant stop now... sooooooooo funny
    A few weeks ago, a lacrosse ball whizzed by my ear after a school bus passed. Nothing too bad.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

When I was a little kid I used to throw pennys at people from the back seat of my dads f-250. That includes pedestrians, cyclists, people at bus stops, etc. I probably deserve to get hit with a cheeseburger.

Taco Bell is giving away free tacos with black shells on halloween. I saw the commercial while I was reading this thread. Halloween, free tacos, cyclists... you do the math.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.