velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

it's the area exactly below my navel.
    • CommentAuthordanzap209
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2009

Put a pillow in your pants.... LOL
    • CommentAuthoralexbet813

then stop slamming your shit on the stem... love the artwork though.
    Wow. Rule number ONE of male life: PROTECT YOUR BALLS. Go back to stage one, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
    Posted By: RideEverydayWow. Rule number ONE of male life: PROTECT YOUR BALLS. Go back to stage one, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
    balls are fine. it's the pelvis or lower area of my waist
    Posted By: alexbet813then stop slamming your shit on the stem... love the artwork though.
    i try my best. I hate how people think they suck and so just draw stick figures. I'm sure with determination or a few more seconds there would be more depth and spacial definition to the subjects. Even if it's bad it's still good to laugh at something funny looking.
    • CommentAuthoralexbet813

move your skid position so your front foot is a little higher and back foot lower and use your arms to hold the weight instead of you junk
    the guy illustrated seems to be liking his crotch hurting he is smiling
    • CommentAuthorheadydude

this is awesome #1. You don't have to lean so far forward, LW. Just try and get your weight up off the bike for a second, then you can skid from the saddle and stop quicker. you al so won't be slamming your pelvis into the stem anymore.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2009 edited

If any part of yourself is touching the stem when you skid you are doing it wrong, if you are actually trying to slow down that is.

p.s. lickedwicked just jumped the shark for me. Which one of you guys is this?
    • CommentAuthorgreg

you need one of these:

• CommentAuthorAaron C

Posted By: lickedwicked
    Posted By: RideEverydayWow. Rule number ONE of male life: PROTECT YOUR BALLS. Go back to stage one, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
    balls are fine. it's the pelvis or lower area of my waist

damn. i thought you may actually be damaging your reproductive capacity.

which is a good thing.
    • CommentAuthorAaron C

Posted By: gregyou need one of these:

greg: the way you are able to stay civil always amazes me. i suppose you have more of an obligation not to be a jackass like the rest of use, but it must be tough sometimes.
    • CommentAuthorLyKqiD

Another jem!
    • CommentAuthorjaybird74

I have quietly followed the lickedwicked proceedings; I have all kinds of theories. This one takes the cake man!

Ever consider that you have a hernia? If you develop a second bellybutton, seek medical assistance.
    • CommentAuthorbugmcw

[hope] please be sterile, please be sterile, please be sterile [/hope]
    • CommentAuthoriron jaiden

Posted By: wes m.If any part of yourself is touching the stem when you skid you are doing it wrong, if you are actually trying to slow down that is.

p.s. lickedwicked just jumped the shark for me. Which one of you guys is this?

Haha dude that's almost exactly what I was thinking. If it's all real I'm truly in awe, if it's Greg or Suicide_Doors then I'm equally in awe for other reasons. I'm also really tired right now though so maybe this thread's a hallucination.

Lickedwicked, it doesn't help that you're riding an old japanese conversion with no saddle or seatpost dude.
    Hrm, I don't know how to take that, Jaiden. All things considered, though, I think that drawing is wonderful.

But yeah, LW, you're taking that whole shift the weight off your rear tire to a bit of an extreme.

Also:

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.