velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

I can't find any online shops that have a wide variety of toe clips for me to decide on. Can you guys help a bro out?

I'm looking for: Medium sized chrome metal double-double toe clips (four slots total for double straps)

UNLESS

you can tell me from personal experience whether or not double straps are actually worth it. I tried my friend's double strap pedals once and for the minute i was on his bike i didnt really notice any difference. I like the look of single strap better, but the perceptable advantages of double straps outweigh that.

Also, oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck: http://www.ciclipolito.com/about.html
    • CommentAuthorquidose
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2009

beater_peter, the Brit from Canada, is the new lickedwicked.

check soma oppy or all city clips.

check numerous threads on double straps.
    Yes, yes, yeah, dude, search the forums first.
    • CommentAuthoralexbet813
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2009

i ripped through my nylon straps skidding in traffic last week if you are gonna get singles at least make sure you get good leather ones. it is scary when your leg is out in front of you coming to a light
    • CommentAuthorthe rabbi
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2009

clipless?
    nah brah. sneakers are too practical.

also, quidose

dont compare me to wicked. im a little bit repetitive and demanding yes, but my moments of glory will shine through one of these days, just you wait.
    • CommentAuthorJizital
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2009

check out bells bike shop on ebay. i got my clips from my local bike shop though, soma double gate. they are made so your single strap actually has 2 areas of support instead of one like the mks.

i use a single mks leather strap.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.