velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

Nice weather we're having.
    • CommentAuthorgreg
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2009

Posted By: RideEverydayhttps://velospace.org/node/22871#comment-48875

Go here, and see berd and pillow joust via their poingnant barbs of lyrical offensiveness. I knew Leaders were hated, and was unsure of how the Velospace collective thought of HedJets, but now I can rest assured in knowing that they were in fact designed after trash cans.

Nuked the crap
    Welcome back! And Gone, you're missing the point. He is all well and good to build his bike the way he wants, but his statements were just as wrong, if not worse, than everyone else talking shit.
    • CommentAuthorAaron C

Posted By: suicide_doorsWelcome back! And Gone, you're missing the point. He is all well and good to build his bike the way he wants, but his statements were just as wrong, if not worse, than everyone else talking shit.

i was actually kind of impressed at the volume of profanity which fell out of that kids mouth, he certainly wasn't helping his cause.

pillow sure knew how to bait him though-- he got exactly the response he wanted.
    • CommentAuthorGone

Posted By: Aaron C
    Posted By: suicide_doorsWelcome back! And Gone, you're missing the point. He is all well and good to build his bike the way he wants, but his statements were just as wrong, if not worse, than everyone else talking shit.

i was actually kind of impressed at the volume of profanity which fell out of that kids mouth, he certainly wasn't helping his cause.

pillow sure knew how to bait him though-- he got exactly the response he wanted.

Maybe the kid is a loud mouth but some of you guy's got him going 1st and he lost is temper, the point is he's 15 and you all lashed at is bike.
    An eye for an eye, eh? I don't think that makes sense.
    • CommentAuthorbugmcw

miasma is a fun word.
    Did anybody else notice the odd names? Berd? Pillow? I know some people have weird names on here, but I thought that added a little....zest.
    Maybe they're the same person. Or both not real humans.
    • CommentAuthorfrogarm
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2009

I don't dump on anyone else's bike. And I hope no one hates mine either...I just built it to be something I ride __for ME__ Now there IS something I Don't like.... the lexus RX.. can't stand it at all. Too many of them, too pretentious, too ugly... but that's got nothing to do with bikes so im out

\

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.

velospace | About | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | contact | blog | status | site map | ©ActionHub.com
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.