velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorwes m.
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2009

Posted By: lickedwicked i'll feel like a martyr one day. when generations after me look back, you'll be the villain.

Someone incorporate this into the lickedwicked spoke card asap!
    • CommentAuthorAaron C

Posted By: wes m.
    Posted By: lickedwickedi'll feel like a martyr one day. when generations after me look back, you'll be the villain.

Someone incorporate this into the lickedwicked spoke card asap!

shit i think i deleted that off my desktop!
    • CommentAuthorAaron C

Posted By: LyKqiDwhen I see an unlocked bike that's not mine, should I deflate either or both tires to deter thieves?

god that was an asinine thread...
    • CommentAuthorAaron C

done and done...

• CommentAuthorLyKqiD
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2009 edited

Posted By: Aaron C
    Posted By: LyKqiDwhen I see an unlocked bike that's not mine, should I deflate either or both tires to deter thieves?

god that was an asinine thread...

Its soo good because he isnt questioning whether or not to deflate the tires. His question is about deflating one or both?!
    • CommentAuthorquidose

The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup.
    for the sake of accuracy i did not say deflate both. I said "deflate" which could still mean just one.we are too off topic now.
    • CommentAuthordmdeford

i can't stop laughing
    • CommentAuthorfilthpunx

Posted By: dmdefordi can't stop laughing

yes
    im actually crying at this point
    Hahaha! Good lord ladies and gentlemen he's back and in rare form.

i'll feel like a martyr one day. when generations after me look back, you'll be the villain.

Imma print some t-shirts I swear I am.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

How much is it going to cost me to get one shipped?
    I'd like to thank you all for keeping this genuine awesomeness constrained to so few threads.
    wow i go camping for a weekend and then the thread got so much funnyr while im gone. so licked how do you think the thread has tured out for you? dont ask dumb ?s and we wont make fun of you.
    Posted By: carbon fiber15wow i go camping for a weekend and then the thread got so much funnyr while im gone. so licked how do you think the thread has tured out for you? dont ask dumb ?s and we wont make fun of you.
    dumb? i'll ask what i want and unless an authority tells me that i've broken a rule, i know i will continue to ask what i want. yes persecute me, it's easier to follow the flow. i don't feel like a hero, i'm just asking some questions. Just remember these names galileo, Newton, and socrates. They died believing the truth. My words are a truth but they come honnest from me. I'll ask, and you'll persecute. I don't care I got some legit answers from legit people.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2009

Those are people who made MAJOR technological/philosophical advancements. You, on the other had, post on velospace. Socrates = mental heavyweight who died for the truth. Lickedwicked = posts sophomoric threads on velospace and then compares himself to Socrates.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2009 edited

Whats your deal anyways... for a minute there you were doing good. If you just stopped posting new threads and started posting in threads that make sense I think things would go better for you. You should expect people to be short with you because this has been going on for a long time now, nothing personal, you just need to tone it down. Velospace is no place to try and make yourself a martyr for an imaginary cause.
    Other than air
    More like nothing but hot air coming from this thread
    • CommentAuthorSkidMark
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2009

lickedwicked is the new face of butt hurt

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.