velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthoreaglerock
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2010

Posted By: FixedGearFixand when someone does that, it means they either clicked add new comment on accident or they regretting making a comment after it was already done

You can't delete a comment entirely; you can only edit it. If someone's said something unpleasant, posted it, and then reconsidered, selecting all the text and replacing it with a period is about the best you can do to take it back.
    i have had 2 leaders. 721tr and the 725tr. both of them are shit, i really hated the rear triangles soooo much. i am never buying a leader again....
    Posted By: pateyectalli have had 2 leaders. 721tr and the 725tr. both of them are shit, i really hated the rear triangles soooo much. i am never buying a leader again....

QFT
    • CommentAuthormeatroll
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2010

Posted By: ncecchiat least now they are making solid, well designed frames to make up for that older B.S.

Ehhh... dude, have you seen the 727tr that just came out?

I will agree though that the 722ts seems to be the best thing they have put out thus far.
    • CommentAuthorncecchi
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2010

Posted By: meatroll
    Posted By: ncecchiat least now they are making solid, well designed frames to make up for that older B.S.

Ehhh... dude, have you seen the 727tr that just came out?

I will agree though that the 722ts seems to be the best thing they have put out thus far.

yeah, dude the 727 looks gimmicky as hell. They are like a pubescent hipster who thinks they need a different frame for everything. Should have kept/ replaced the 725, changed their trick frame, and kept the 722. I like my new 725, granted i don't like Aluminum much, but the 722 doesn't just blow doors off Leaders, it blows away steel frames many times its cost. It's almost like someone else entirely designed this thing, it is just so well laid out.
    Sweet just what I needed! Matching Ugg boots for my bike! FUCK!!!! YOU!!!!
    • CommentAuthoruhler
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2011

ugg slippers? hot damn!
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2011

Posted By: Alexander703FUCK!!!! YOU!!!!

Posted By: terrible_one49
    Posted By: vilevotesfixedi have a 725 tr, and i has done me well for how i ride it, the drop outs are a little wide so you have to loosen your bolts quite a bit to get your wheel on but once its on its solid, the leaders carbon fiber triple blade fork is ver light and seems fast but is not the strongest, i do not like it at all. if you want to get a leader, spend the money and get the 735tr, it lighter stronger and faster.

Oh shit...here you go again with the "fast" parts on your bike. This kid is always talking about how "fast" certain components on his bike are. If you think his fork is fast, you all should see how fast those riser bars with Oury grips are!

touche. i was thinking the same thing
    • CommentAuthorpolobreaka
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2011

^^^that is the cleanest looking Leader I've ever seen. Mine turned out like shit.
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2011

It does look pretty good, although I think a fork with curved legs would look better.
    Can they fit other forks beside leader forks, I only ask bcuz that's literally all I ever see attached to them. I'm debating getting one but Im not a fan of the way the fork looks.
    Yes they fit any 1 1/8 forks.
    • CommentAuthorpawn shop
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2012

hey whats the diff from a 735 and a 737? please I have been stalking one on my craigslist. dirt cheep
    • CommentAuthoradrian13346
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2012 edited

Its dirt cheap for a reason they were ugly creaky and had a bunch of other quality control issues and the aluminum is really thin people complained about being able to squeeze the downtube and see it flex. People stopped buying them and then they got discontinued.
    • CommentAuthorpawn shop
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2012

word, thanks

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.