velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorgreg
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2008 edited

Its about time our community had an open set of forums. Kick back, relax, converse, and thanks for checking us out.

Click on "Start a new discussion" on the top left to get going.

If you don't have a velospace account, register here: https://velospace.org/register
    • CommentAuthorHOPE
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2008

EPIC.
    Most excellent!
    • CommentAuthorETNZ

sounds good
    • CommentAuthorcrisone

Dope.......
    NICE!
    • CommentAuthorsixspeed
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2008

Perfect!
    • CommentAuthort0dk0n
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2008

haha, I was about to suggest adding some simple html like
    • CommentAuthorJ Juicy
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2008 edited

Fantastic!
    • CommentAuthorZ4N5H1N
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2008

Great idea, and the forums seem pretty well-built. Having all the categories mushed together on the default forum page might get hectic if the forum gets popular, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it.
    • CommentAuthorgreg
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2008

Posted By: Z4N5H1N... Having all the categories mushed together on the default forum page might get hectic if the forum gets popular, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

That was my thinking. I believe there is a way to default the forum to split up topics into categories, but for the time being I think its best to keep everything in one place to encourage people to communicate.
    This is how Vanilla works, by nature. You can read by category, too, but it's sort of backward. I actually like it a whole lot.
    • CommentAuthorqbarawk
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2008

DOPE!!
    sik
    • CommentAuthorrobosauce
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2008 edited

hell yeah! Would like to remind people that if they use iGoogle there's a velospace "Bike Of The Moment" Gadget here
    • CommentAuthoremptor
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2009

So I've noticed a lot of nice bikes have 48/17... I have 48/16... I was wondering the benefits to either of these or other ratios...
    What ratio do you like??
    • CommentAuthorfixedpuch
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2009

17 skid patches....
    • CommentAuthorSparky
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2009

i think my account is broken, cannot upload any pictures, says file size is over 250kb when it isnt.
    Sparky, I've often had the same issue. This isn't the thread for it, but it might be nice to have a tech talk thread where we do some experiments and figure out what the deal really is.
    • CommentAuthortangsuto
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009

Just wanted to say that I've just started really getting to the forums. Started a couple of threads and the responses I have been getting have been very useful. It's great.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.