velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorstalag13
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2016 edited

Sad to see that there is literally no one at the wheel in here anymore. Doesn't even look like Veggie hangs out on these forums. There was a time this post would've been deleted in hours.
    • CommentAuthorspader725
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2016

No point anymore. This site and it's bad ui design and bugs hasnt changed for almost too many years and there are better ways to get my daily fix of bikes and bike communities. I use to lurk and still quickly check out this site a few times a year to see how much of a desert it has become. This is the internet, adapt to the times or [your site will] die.
    • CommentAuthor8Aaron8

Are you guys seriously not interested in industrial fasteners, bolts and the like. Come on, look at those prices!
    • CommentAuthorstalag13

Bad UI is something I think the cycling community is willing to put up with. It sure hasn't stopped Bike Forums, and their website/IA hasn't ever changed. All of the shitty bugs though was a killer. Greg selling the site was a killer. Too bad, I liked it here more than anywhere else.
    • CommentAuthorveggie
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2016

I cant delete threads :/

I can delete users and ban users, I cant edit threads or delete them.

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.