velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorride slow
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2010

that sucks

EDIT: for the sharks, not the company
    • CommentAuthorGoggles
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2010

well you do need sharks fins for shark fin soup, oh and btw hamburgers are made of cows
    Won’t a shark sink without its fin?

I suggest that this sink…
    • CommentAuthorcloud
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2010

Why sink? Mark DiMaggio and sharks FTW!!1
    • CommentAuthorSkidMark

What disgusts me is that they are killing the shark for the fin, instead of making the rest into steaks, using the skin, etc.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

Posted By: SkidMarkWhat disgusts me is that they are killing the shark for the fin, instead of making the rest into steaks, using the skin, etc.

Exactamundo. I was always taught that 1) If you want to eat meat you need to kill and clean at least one animal 2) Dont kill animals you aren't going to eat 3) If you kill an animal you need to use as much of it as practical

Most of velospace is probably guilty of #1. Shark finners are guilty of #3.
    • CommentAuthorride slow
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2010

It's a super good idea. Mark is an earth and environmental teacher at my school. One of the nicest guys ever.
    He commutes 50 miles to school and back 3 times a week.
    • CommentAuthoreaglerock
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2010

Posted By: wes m.1) If you want to eat meat you need to kill and clean at least one animal

Do lobsters and scallops count? I've definitely killed lobsters, and I've taken scallops all the way from scoot-around to ceviche.

\

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.

velospace | About | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | contact | blog | status | site map | ©ActionHub.com
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.