velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

"a popular choice for the modern business man"
    is that gonna be the new fixed gears now adays?
    • CommentAuthorquidose
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2010

Hahaha! Good find.
    Jesus fucking Christ. That is probably the most stupid piece of useless garbage I've ever seen my whole life.

WHY........NOT............JUST...................WALK?! It goes no faster than walking.

Why haul around around huge cumbersome piece of shit with you?

This thing does not even have potential of being anything useful.

I fucking hate people that make totally useless, pointless pieces of shit like this that clutter up this world. These people should just die. There creative lives serve no purpose. Complete waste of time, material, energy, brain power.

Sorry for getting so pissed off.
    • CommentAuthorSL wheeler
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2010 edited

I agree with t_o49, what happened to just walking or better yet just ridding?
    I think it's a joke :P
    • CommentAuthorLegislator

They sound so tongue in cheek on the video, but it turns out they are just Canadian.

http://www.bikeforest.com/

These are the same people that brought you the couchbike, and the rowing bike. I respect their willingness to try new things, even though I have no interest at all in the treadmill bike. No use getting angry at them, they're Canadian and wouldn't understand anyway.
    • CommentAuthorveggie

I think that hula bike would have been cooler if both of the wheels were laced in that funky way.
    • CommentAuthorgiosSR215

i agree with veggie but i don't think it would work unless you had both wheels in the exact same spots.
    • CommentAuthorveggie

Haha, if you didn't your front would go up while your back went down or somewhere in between that.
    aside from being a sub-par idea, Its pretty impressive that some one took the time to figure out all the spoke lengths to build up that wheel. I bet it was wicked hard to true.
    • CommentAuthorMaxThrash

I appreciate people doing weird things even if they're "pointless". In the grand scheme of things, everything is pointless anyway, so we might as well be weird.
    • CommentAuthorSkidMark

Posted By: veggieI think that hula bike would have been cooler if both of the wheels were laced in that funky way.

Bronco Bike, more stuff from the 1900's.
    • CommentAuthorBamfs01

The guys from WKUK are Canadians. That treadmill bike reminds me of something they'd do for sure. They should put gears on it. And a horn
    • CommentAuthorFlat Four

Posted By: MaxThrashIn the grand scheme of things, everything is pointless anyway, so we might as well be weird.

Haha.....I like this. Well put.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

Completely useless but still awesome.
    I thought this had to be a friggin' joke... but I looked it up and it's for real.

I seriously don't get it. I mean... if you're going to ride a treadmill, then ride a treadmill. If you're going to actually go walk, then actually go walk. If you're going to ride a bike, then ride a bike.
    • CommentAuthorcyciumx

For those in a hurry to go nowhere fast!
    Posted By: terrible_one49Jesus fucking Christ.

Goodness, who took the jam out of your doughnut today?

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.