velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

• CommentAuthorgianormous
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2010 edited

Vintage Schiwnn transfered to a fixie, shitty but reliable, any suggestions or tips?
    Does this background look familiar to anyone else?

Anyone?

I believe we call this behavior trolling.
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2010 edited

Johnnys a good mate of mines, we had just got done LOL'ing at his comments thought i post mines up also- Danny.
    is 3 piece crank bad for changing into fix. it could loosen.
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2010

Posted By: lickedwickedis 3 piece crank bad for changing into fix. it could loosen.

Really? I kinda took em off an old haro, & repainted em flat black, so far its been riding smooth.
    • CommentAuthorSkidMark

That is so NOT A SCHWINN.

Posted By: SkidMarkThat is so NOT A SCHWINN.

Haha went off what seat it had but.. after research it could have been a 12 speed huffy?
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

How about we all leave the room so lickewicked, johnny, and danny can have a little alone time. I think they might really hit it off.

Posted By: wes m.How about we all leave the room so lickewicked, johnny, and danny can have a little alone time. I think they might really hit it off.

Funny joke.
    • CommentAuthorgigantic
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2010

can you take that pic off suicide doors? please and thankyou

Posted By: giganticcan you take that pic off suicide doors? please and thankyou

ROFL!
    • CommentAuthorMancha150

por el amor de dios...this is a ginormous gigantic nightmare. Ya paren con estas pinches mamadas, no?
    Posted By: suicide_doors

Go.................................... away. Thank you.
    What the hell is going on here?
    • CommentAuthorM0THER

Posted By: bensonisajew

who is that guy? he's too ugly to be my friend
    • CommentAuthorwes m.

Every so often velospace gets really awkward.

Thinking back through velospace history, some of the most epic fails followed this formula. 1) guy post dumb thread and velospace is half polite and half rude in response 2) guy posts second dumb thread and everyone is rude 3) guy realizes he is failing at velospace 4) guy tells his friend he needs some velospace back up 5) back up arrives and also fails at velospace 6) guy and back up ride off into the sunset on ultra janky bikes telling each other that they were just too cool for velospace 7) a few months goes buy and the process repeats with new people
    • CommentAuthorM0THER

Well, hmm. I'm going to suggest that you at least upload your bike on your profile and list the components. Not having a bike up is usually a sign that someone's full of shiiiiit.

As for suggestions, which you'll probably ignore, is to get a front brake, a better saddle, and probably some toe clips. Oh, and if you're trying to convince us that you aren't gigantic, try avoiding taking pictures with the same crack and stains on the cement.

I'm guessing you're a fan of pastel colours. I am one myself, especially in m&m form. Have a good ride.
    • CommentAuthorBamfs01
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2010 edited

Posted By: M0THER
    Posted By: bensonisajew

Quick screen print the image and post it everywhere on the interwebzzzzz!

\

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.

velospace | About | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | contact | blog | status | site map | ©ActionHub.com
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.