velospace is about bikes and the people who ride them marketplace photos random forums

$180 paid to the county. Today i saw this guy with a chrome frame, no brand and a pair of regular looking wheels. He did not have a front brake and i warned him that if a cop catches him, he will have to pay $180. The guy basically dissed me and said he's been riding for longer than me,2 whole years, and he knows what he's doing. It's been 4 years since i've started and i did not want to destroy his cool. I let him be and rode away. I was trying to be helpful since cops in this town have nothing to do so they find people to harass. Cops in Davis pretty much break up parties and they feel bad because they can't join any. Nobody invite cops to a party.
    Dear lickedwicked:

Why?

And by the way, I saw you and your friend

on your bikes the other day

This leaves one question. When you guys are riding in a paceline, who's "Maverick" and who's "Iceman"?
    • CommentAuthorSkidMark
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2009

Wait this is DAVIS, CA ? I thought they were one America's "Platinum" Cycling Cities like Portland, OR is. Maybe they are just following Portland's lead in harassing fixed gear riders for not having a front brake? Well, don't worry the cops will be all horny about it for a year or two and then they'll leave you alone when the "fixie" wave breaks.
    • CommentAuthorBlackout
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009 edited

Davis sucks. Also cops there hate brakeless and definitely will ticket you.
    awww lickedwicked you're in Davis?? lets totally hang out sometime!
    • CommentAuthorBlackout
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009 edited

Posted By: the fumingatorawww lickedwicked you're in Davis?? lets totally hang out sometime!

BAHAHAHAHAHA! You must be new to the forums.
    Maybe he's great in person.
    • CommentAuthorwes m.
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009

I bet lickedwicked is cool in real life. Hes that one guy in every big lecture at college. You are sitting sort of bored and vegging out then lickedwicked raises his hand and asks the teacher some sort of ridiculous question (like he asks us), you chuckle then go back to being bored.
    • CommentAuthorcjpark86
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009

HAHAH
    this thread is funnay.
    I was listening to Warren G and Nate Dogg's "Regulate" today, and I thought of lickedwicked for some reason.
    Posted By: terrible_one49
    Posted By: the fumingatorawww lickedwicked you're in Davis?? lets totally hang out sometime!

BAHAHAHAHAHA! You must be new to the forums.

Where's that sarcasm detector gif...
    ~!~

\

velospace | about, FAQ & policies | contact | blog | status | site map
© 2005-2011 velospace. All Rights Reserved.